This is a simple mock up of an interface that I could imagine for displaying several species orthologs. Of course, since Alliance jbrowse currently doesn't have variations or protein domains, it isn't terribly interesting. A few notes:
This post is to experiment with embedding jbrowse in another page (Drupal for the moment, but the plan is to put it elsewhere when I get it working).
Note that I'm going to be pointing it at a temporary server, so if you come across this post after I've sorted it all out, there may be nothing here. Sorry.
This is a table to try to create two sets of three color gradients to use in JBrowse for show different reading frames. The goal is to be colorblind safe.
This seems like a bug: there is only one unc-62 feature in this sparse track.
ETA: not a bug--I was not configuring it correctly. Besides, this thread is here just to give me a place to post the picture to get an opinion.
I took the occasion of getting a new domain name (scottca.in) to update the seriously old version of Drupal that is running on scottcain.net. I decided to do a clean install rather than bother with porting the old content. Most of the content on the old site was for testing anyway, so there wasn't much use in porting it. The only thing that got lots of use from me was the feed aggregator, and it's a good time to clean out the feed anyway.
So, if you're here, welcome to the new digs!